You can register for the following 6 dance levels: Intermediate / Advanced 1 / Advanced 2 / Advanced 3 / Advanced 4 . Further the registered participants at the level advanced 4 can in the registration form mark if they wish to participate at in advanced 5 masterclass.
You sign up for the Camp with a dance partner at the same dance level in relation to this description below of the dance levels. At the Camp itself, we will make a final fine-tuning of teams and dance levels.
1. Beginners: You are a beginner in Cuban salsa and want to learn how to dance Cuban salsa.
2.Intermediate: You have completed the equivalent of approximately 20 hours of intermediate lessons and / or danced salsa for at least 6 months. You are safe in rhythm can vary your dance and are not afraid to work with the body.
3. Advanced 1: You have completed the equivalent of approximately 40 hours of instruction at beginner and intermediate level and / or dancing salsa at least one year. Now you can dance salsa without “thinking”. The dance starts to flow, you would like to have a larger repertoire
4. Advanced 2: You have received salsa lessons in 3 seasons corresponding to approximately a total of 60 hours of training and has been dancing salsa for more than eighteen years. You learn very quickly now, and you now have a focus on styling and body work.
5. Advanced 3: You have received at least 80 hours of classroom lessons, supplemented by courses at festivals etc. You have been dancing salsa for at least 2 years. You are already an experienced dancer who teaches new very fast, and now wants to have complete control over your styling and body work and the incorporation of Afro / Cuban elements.
6. Advanced 4: You are seasoned salsa dancer levels have been dancing salsa for many years and you have mastered the styling and body work. You enjoy being out of demanded such Afro / Cuban elements and want to perfect your dance compared to listen, improvise.
7. Advanced 5: The advanced 5 masterclass level is the level for the most experienced salsa dancers. This means that you master nearly all styles, body work and rhythms in Cuban salsa, and you focus on developing your musicality and improvisation in the dance.
If you are signed up on advanced level 4, you can apply to participate in advanced 5 level. We will try to make the final selection and composition of the advanced 5 level before the start of the Camp.